We get this question a lot from people. They want video, but they know it’s expensive. No matter the size and budget of a company, video is a necessity if you want to get seen online and if you want to communicate what your company does and what makes you different. Here are a few suggestions if you don’t have the budget for a custom video.
- Consider a template video. These videos are well produced and inexpensive. Since you are simply changing the information, including your phone number and website and using some of your own images, it’s very affordable to create a quality video.
- If you can create a custom video, consider writing your own script. A short well produced video is much better than a long low quality video. So, I suggest a 30 second to one minute video. Bring or email all your images and your script and work with your video production company to find either voice over talent or on camera talent for the video. If your video can be enhanced with stock video or photos, consider that option as well.
- If you can’t afford any video production, simply find some videos that you think will be helpful to your customers that are already on the web and ask the producer if you can license the use of their video on your website.
Check Out This Recipe Video
- If a spokesperson isn t interested in participating in interviews...December 5, 2019 - 6:38 pm by melonstube
- Unpaid order cancelled - time limit reached. Order status...December 7, 2017 - 9:38 pm by WooCommerce
- Order status changed from Pending payment to Processing...December 7, 2017 - 8:17 pm by WooCommerce
- IPN payment completedDecember 7, 2017 - 8:17 pm by WooCommerce